Trodat Clothing Stamp
R 375.00 was R 395.00
Trodat's clothing marker is the perfect product for durably marking textiles such as children's clothing or shirts.
With the Trodat clothing marker your clothes are marked in a jiffy. It's especially practical for children's clothing or shirts
SIMPLE AND CONVERTIBLE
Emphasis was placed on the simplest operation during the clothing marker's construction.
The special textile ink used is absolutely non-toxic. Standards of hygiene are also taken care of: the imprint can be washed up to 90 °C.
Extra replacement ink pads also available.
Only available in black ink
Choose your picture theme!
And lastly, choose your font!
Here are some handy tips to extend your stamp’s life:
- When not in use pop the stamp in a ziplock bag or plastic container (that seals) – then pop the stamp in the fridge.
- Be sure to keep it away from excess heat, water / moisture.
- Clothing ink refills are useful but will not work if your stamp ink pad has dried out, in that situation a replacement ink pad is recommended. All available online on www.honeybunch.co.za
- Another tip, not storage related is if you intend stamping dark clothing then stamp onto a white satin ribbon then sew it on the dark item.
- Stamps will wash out over time and many months but one will be able to re-stamp the item again.