Help your child develop a love for writing and language
WriteRight offers a range of products that support Literacy and Numeracy for children in the early developmental stages. WriteRight does not require any training to be used by Parents at home.
Each WriteRight board has a main focus, which is the letters, numbers, shapes or patterns featured on the board. In addition, all boards have the added benefit of:
- Learning the sequence of letters in the alphabet and numbers 1 to 10.
- Improving pencil grip and pencil control.
- Consolidating the left to right, top to bottom directionality of writing letters and numbers.
- Improving on-task behaviour and attention
- Making learning to write enjoyable and easy and consistently successful
To order your name & surname board simply type in the name and surname you would like on the board, choose a colour and font.
For a guide to fonts read below:
Different provinces have their own writing font preference so it is best for you to order according to what is taught in your school.
- Standard font: Gauteng, KZN, Limpopo, Mpumalanga, Northern Cape, North West Province
- Alternative font: Western Cape, Eastern Cape, Free State
- Sassoon: All provinces
- Cursive: All provinces